Here’s a scene from NBC’s comedy show Parks and Recreation that can give you some ideas on how to direct your subjects the next time you’re doing a family portrait session.
How Not to Do a Family Photo Shoot
- Published on October 16, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Taylor Swift Crashes Young Fan's Photo Shoot While Out Jogging in Nashville
- A Mother's Darkly Humorous Portraits of 'Domestic Bliss'
- Sony Announces the a7II: The World's First Full-Frame Camera with 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Musician Ryan Adams Stops Show to Yell at Fan Whose Flash Triggers His Ménière’s Disease
- Aerial Photographs Capture the Aftermath of This Week's Brutal Snow Storm in Buffalo, NY
- Lammily Doll With Realistic Measurements Gets a Photoshop Makeover in Powerful Video
- Rumor: Sony a9 Pro Full Frame E-Mount Will Be the First of a New, Higher-End Line
- A Winter Not-So-Wonderland: Buffalo Man Unleashes His Drone Into a Massive Snow Storm
- This Small, Portable Flash Cube Can Pump Out 1,500 Lumens of Light for Your GoPro or Smartphone