Here’s an inspiring and educational video in which Marc Silber sits down to chat with photographer Michael Zagaris — a man who has had a career as the official shooter for both rock bands (e.g. Rolling Stones, The Who, Led Zeppelin) and sports teams (e.g. San Francisco 49ers, Oakland A’s).
Interview with Rock Band Photographer Michael Zagaris
- Published on October 2, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- How I Make Money as a Travel Photographer in 2015
- Adobe Unveils Lightroom CC: Speed Boost, RAW HDR and Pano, Face Finding, and More
- Lightroom CC Will Be Announced Tomorrow
- Woman Pointing Smartphone Camera at Police Has It Snatched and Smashed
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- A Look at the Upcoming LG G4 Phone's 'Pro' Camera, f/1.8 Lens, and Manual Controls
- How I Built My First Photo Studio Over the Course of Three Months
- Man Claims the Sony RX100 III Has Dangerous Levels of Radiation, Is Quickly Shot Down
- A Wedding Photographer Story
- Ted Forbes Answers the Question 'Should I Work for Free?'