Here’s a quick tutorial in which photographer Lee Morris shows how you can wirelessly tether your camera to an iPad using an Eye-Fi card. Previously, you had to jailbreak your iPad to get this setup working, but now you can quickly set up a connection for transferring images to your iPad as you shoot them.
How to Wirelessly Tether Your Camera to an iPad Using an Eye-Fi Card
- Published on October 1, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Sports Illustrated Lays Off All Remaining Staff Photographers
- Photographer Suing Nike for Ripping Off His Photo for Its Iconic Jordan 'Jumpman' Logo
- Underwater Photographer Finds Himself Engulfed by a Sperm Whale 'Poopsplosion'
- Animated GIFs Reveal the Retouching That Went Into Composited Photos
- What Outdoor Photos Would Look Like with Other Stars and Planets as Our Sun and Moon
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- Urban Exploration Photographer Finds a Stash of Cash in an Abandoned House
- Shooting the Movie Poster for Step Up All In
- Facebook Doubles the Size of News Feed Photographs
- Famous Album Cover Photos Uncropped to Reveal ‘The Bigger Picture’
- Earth and Jupiter Seen in a Single Photo Taken From Mars
- Nokia’s New ‘Goodbye DSLR’ 1020 Ad Will Either Make You Laugh or Piss You Off
- Cheap Gear, Pricey Consequences: One of the Most Important Lessons I’ve Learned