Eran Amir created this “stop-motion within a stop-motion” using 1,500 separate photographs and 500 volunteers. The massive amounts of work, creativity, and planning that this project must have required is mind-boggling.
Stop-Motion Inside a Stop-Motion with 500 People and 1,500 Photos
- Published on August 23, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- National Geographic Lists Its Top 10 Compact Cameras for Travelers
- GoPro HERO4 Revealed! 4K Video at 30FPS and the First Built-In Touch Display
- Nixie: A Tiny Flying Camera Drone You Wear On Your Wrist
- GoPro to Launch a Cheaper, Low-End Action Camera Simply Called the HERO. Here It Is.
- Judging America: A Series of Jarring Portrait GIFs that Alternate Between Judgement and Reality
- Lens Comparison Shows Off a Big Advantage of Micro Four Thirds: No Future Back Surgery
- Extreme Weather and Your Camera: How to Get the Shot and Protect Your Gear
- Dream Creatures: Reflected Images of Tree Bark Reveal the Faces Hiding in the Forest
- Your Future Smartphone Camera May Be Able to See Cancer Thanks to the Mantis Shrimp
- GoPro Goes 4K with HERO4 Black, Adds Touchscreen to HERO4 Silver, and Debuts $130 Entry-Level HERO