Eran Amir created this “stop-motion within a stop-motion” using 1,500 separate photographs and 500 volunteers. The massive amounts of work, creativity, and planning that this project must have required is mind-boggling.
Stop-Motion Inside a Stop-Motion with 500 People and 1,500 Photos
- Published on August 23, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Braces Time-Lapse: Watch 18 Months of Teeth Straightening in 30 Seconds
- Why Your Wedding Photographer Won't Give You a Disk of Unedited RAW Files
- Extreme Weight Loss, Photoshop Edition
- Adobe Releases a Murder Mystery PSD for Halloween to Test Your Photoshop Skills
- 7 Things Photographers Wish They Had Learned in Photography School
- Google Ordered to Pay Woman After Capturing Her Cleavage with Street View Cameras
- Famous Album Cover Photos Uncropped to Reveal 'The Bigger Picture'
- 10 Reasons Why a Professional Photographer Left Nikon for Sony Mirrorless
- Psyphotology: A Look at Why People Are Afraid to Be In Front of a Camera, and How to Fix That
- It Would Take 21 of These IBM Hard Drives from 1956 to Hold a Single D800 RAW File