Some photographers try to make miniatures look like the real world, while others aim to make the real world look like a miniature. “The Village” is a charming portrait of a tiny Portuguese town, made to look like a miniature via tilt-shift and time-lapse.
Small Portuguese Village Made Tiny Through Tilt-shift Time-lapse
- Published on July 27, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- The Unbelievable Case of Teresa Blau Kursman, a Pathological Photo Stealer Who Just Doesn't Stop
- Photographer Cleverly Shames HuffPo After They Use Her Imgur-Hosted Photo without Permission
- Photographer Puts the iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus Through Their Paces in Iceland
- Old, Inexpensive, and Tack-Sharp: Canon’s Best Lenses You Don’t Know About
- Sony A7s Video Shot Using Only Moonlight Looks Like it Was Captured at Dawn
- Biracial Woman Asks Photoshop Artists From 18 Countries to 'Make Her Beautiful'
- Video: Review Pits the Nikon D750 Against the D610 and D810
- California Lawyer Photoshopped Herself into Pics with Celebrities, Now Faces Suspension
- Humor: 'Creepiest Canon Camera Review EVER' Parodies Camera Comparisons
- Useful Free Lightroom Plugin Shows You What Focus Points Your Camera Used for Each Photo