YouTube user opica1983 was in Cannes, France recording some footage at night with his GoPro camera when a seagull suddenly strolled over to it, grabbed it in its beak, and flew off. Luckily he was able to find the camera after scaling a castle wall, and uploaded the footage to give us a glimpse into what it looks like to be stolen by a seagull. Now there’s a perspective you don’t see every day.
GoPro Camera Keeps on Filming as Seagull Flies Away with It
- Published on June 25, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- A Photo Found on a Fuji X100S That Paid a Visit to the Fuji Repair Facility
- When Pricing Your Photography, Focus on the Value of Your Images
- South Korean Government Threatening Selfie Stick Retailers with $27K Fines and Jail Time
- Next iPhone Camera Said to Pack a 'Weird Two Lens System' That Delivers 'DSLR Quality'
- Inside the Warrior: Striking Portraits that Reveal the Masculine Side of Yoga
- Rumor: Two 50MP Canon DSLRs in the Works, One With and One Without a Low Pass Filter
- 6 Black and White Photography Tips for Monochrome Enthusiasts
- Is Color the Webvan of Photo Sharing?
- Photojournalism Dead, Declares Former Magnum Head
- Poignant Portraits of Americans in Debt Explore the Role Debt Plays in Our Personal Identity
- Gutsy Photog Rappels Down Skyscrapers to Capture Stunning Architecture Shots
- Breaking Gravity: Using a 20-GoPro Array and Red Epic to Shoot Acrobatics in Bullet Time and Slow Mo