YouTube user opica1983 was in Cannes, France recording some footage at night with his GoPro camera when a seagull suddenly strolled over to it, grabbed it in its beak, and flew off. Luckily he was able to find the camera after scaling a castle wall, and uploaded the footage to give us a glimpse into what it looks like to be stolen by a seagull. Now there’s a perspective you don’t see every day.
GoPro Camera Keeps on Filming as Seagull Flies Away with It
- Published on June 25, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- Young Self-Taught Photographer Captures Wanderers Against Magnificent Landscapes
- Old Photos Reveal Weird Thanksgiving Traditions from 100 Years Ago
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- Sony Officially Announces the a7II in the US! Will Ship in Time for Christmas
- Power Hungry: Poignant Photos Compare the Meals of the Rich and Poor Throughout History
- Craziest Black Friday Deal: Hasselblad Offering $2,300 off the Special Edition Stellar
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- How to Capture a Beautiful Watch Product Shot Using Only an iPad for Lighting