Photographer Josh Owens spent a little over a month staying at various hotels in Manhattan and shooting stills a Canon 5D Mark II and two 7Ds. He ended up with over an hour’s worth of time-lapse footage, which he whittled down into this stunning 4-minute video showing Manhattan in motion.
Beautiful Time-lapse Shows the Hustle and Bustle of Manhattan
- Published on June 9, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Artist Sparks Outrage After Using Instagram to Share Her Vandalism of at Least 10 National Parks
- Video: The Golden Ratio vs. The Rule of Thirds
- Camera+ For iPhone is Free Through November 16th; Here's How to Get It
- A Photograph of Your Face in a Jar Makes for a Creepy Halloween Prank
- Shot Face: Portraits of People Captured Immediately After Taking a Shot of Booze
- GoPro Vs. Golf Club: See if a Naked GoPro Can Survive a Swing from a 9 Iron
- Cheap Camera Challenge: A Hole for a Viewfinder, No LCD, and No Idea if You're Actually Taking...
- This Photographer Has an Interesting Technique for Keeping His Subjects' Eyes Glued to Him
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Steampunk Friends for Life: A Little Story About the Power of Networking as a Photographer
- VICE Sparks an Uproar After Publishing Staged Female Author Suicide Photos
- Advanced Image Sensor Concepts Explained with Beer
- Benjamin Von Wong on His Inspirational Journey ‘From 9-5 to Being Alive’
- Instagram Launches First Ad, Users Not Happy, Trolls Have a Field Day
- Gursky Photo of Rhine Sells for $4.3M, Becomes World’s Most Expensive Pic