Here’s a crash course on getting started with using Photoshop Layers and Masks by Sean Armenta of Fstoppers. If you’ve been making edits on your photographs directly without creating new layers, watch this video to have your eyes opened to the power of layers.
An Introduction to Working with Layers and Masks in Photoshop
- Published on June 8, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Guy's Wife Refused to Take Maternity Photos, So He Posed for Them Instead
- Chinese SWAT Member and Fiancée's Action-Packed Engagement Photos Go Viral
- How I Photograph the Milky Way in the Light-Polluted Skies of Singapore
- 'Time-Lapse' Condenses 1 Hour of Air Strikes into 1 Minute, Shows Gaza Neighborhood Leveled
- Sony a7S Astrophotography Review
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Shoot Hazy and Ethereal Photos Using a Sandwich Bag and Colored Markers
- Would You Pay $35,000 to Buy the Only Print of This Gorgeous Cape Town Photograph?
- Rumor: Nikon Planning to Release a Camera Featuring Sony's 50MP Medium Format CMOS Sensor
- Urbex Photographer Discovers Eerie 'Train Graveyard' in North Carolina Forest