DC Watch has a tutorial on how to make your own bellows on which you can use various lenses (toy binoculars, magnifying glass, etc…). Print out the PDF template, then follow the video tutorial above to get started. Here’s a Google Translated version of the tutorial.
Experiment with Random Lenses by Making Your Own Bellows
- Published on May 30, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline