DC Watch has a tutorial on how to make your own bellows on which you can use various lenses (toy binoculars, magnifying glass, etc…). Print out the PDF template, then follow the video tutorial above to get started. Here’s a Google Translated version of the tutorial.
Experiment with Random Lenses by Making Your Own Bellows
- Published on May 30, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Man Has DSLR Stolen by Flight Attendant, Then Finds it on eBay and Gets It Back
- Coming Soon: 52-Megapixel Cameras in Smartphones
- Photo Scanning Businessman Being Sued for $90M After Making $120K Per Week
- The Sun-Blaster: How to Build a Powerful DIY 1000W-Equivalent LED Light for $40
- This is Why You Shouldn't Check Your Camera Gear In When Flying
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- Mitakon Speedmaster 85mm f/1.2: A 'Dream' Portrait Lens from China
- A First-Person Shooter Called Street Photography
- WikiLeaks' Sony Docs: A7r II, A6000 II, and RX Cameras Coming. A-Mount Left to Die?
- How to Use a B&W Layer in Photoshop to Adjust the Brightness of Colors In Photos