DC Watch has a tutorial on how to make your own bellows on which you can use various lenses (toy binoculars, magnifying glass, etc…). Print out the PDF template, then follow the video tutorial above to get started. Here’s a Google Translated version of the tutorial.
Experiment with Random Lenses by Making Your Own Bellows
- Published on May 30, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Sports Illustrated Lays Off All Remaining Staff Photographers
- Photographer Suing Nike for Ripping Off His Photo for Its Iconic Jordan 'Jumpman' Logo
- Call of Duty Ad Imagines the Crazy Man Behind the KillCam Camera
- Underwater Photographer Finds Himself Engulfed by a Sperm Whale 'Poopsplosion'
- Animated GIFs Reveal the Retouching That Went Into Composited Photos
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- What Outdoor Photos Would Look Like with Other Stars and Planets as Our Sun and Moon
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- Gear Avoidance Syndrome: It Might be Healthy for Your Photography