DC Watch has a tutorial on how to make your own bellows on which you can use various lenses (toy binoculars, magnifying glass, etc…). Print out the PDF template, then follow the video tutorial above to get started. Here’s a Google Translated version of the tutorial.
Experiment with Random Lenses by Making Your Own Bellows
- Published on May 30, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- How to Do Cinematic Color Grading on Your Photos with Photoshop
- Arkansas Passes Privacy Bill That Could Kill Street Photography
- Instagram Censors Photo of Fully Clothed Woman on Period, Causes Uproar
- 13 Mind-Bending Thoughts About Photography
- Taking Pictures: A Cute Animated Short About Love and Photography
- Seascapes: Ocean Waves Photographed to Look Like Mountain Ranges
- Photographers Shooting in West Virginia Reportedly Harassed and Detained by 'Mob'
- Humor: That Annoying 'Take Another Photo!' Girl You Always Get in Group Portraits
- Pranksters Put Up Fake 'Shot on iPhone 6' Ads Next to Real Apple Billboards
- The World's Smallest 80MP Medium Format Camera for Drones Unveiled by Phase One Industrial