There’s plenty of time lapse projects documenting the passage of time and the process of aging with human portraits, but how about with animals? This video going viral on the Interwebs right now was creating by making a photo a day of Dunder, a German Shepherd, and shows him growing from an 8 week old puppy to a 1 year old adult. If you have a pet, this concept could be a fun project for getting it involved in your photography!
Time Lapse of a German Shepard from Puppy to Adult
- Published on May 23, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Photographer's 100-Year-Old Notebook Discovered in Antarctica After Snow Melts
- Flickr Responds to XKCD Challenge with Site that Tells You if Your Picture Has a Park or Bird in It
- Make a Rain Machine to Spice Up Your Portraits for $20 and Some Elbow Grease
- The Singh Project: Portraits that Show the Diversity of Sikh Men
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun