Play Kalei is a creative new puzzle game by Chillingo that allows you to use your photo collection as part of the fun. It takes a particular section of a photograph and turns it into a kaleidoscope-style pattern, and you’re objective is to figure out where that point in the photo is. The normal version is available for $1, and there’s also an HD version designed for the iPad for $2.
Play Kalei Transforms Your Photos into a Puzzle Game
- Published on April 27, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- Video: How to Effectively Capture Realistic-Looking HDR Images
- These Beautiful, High-Contrast, Black & White Street Photos are a Testament to Great Composition
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- RAW vs JPEG: Using Real-World Examples to Illustrate the Difference
- Border Official Threatens Boy Scout with 10 Years in Prison and $10K Fine for Taking a Picture
- Motley Crüe Licensing Agreement Won't Even Let Concert Photographers License Their Own Images
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'