Play Kalei is a creative new puzzle game by Chillingo that allows you to use your photo collection as part of the fun. It takes a particular section of a photograph and turns it into a kaleidoscope-style pattern, and you’re objective is to figure out where that point in the photo is. The normal version is available for $1, and there’s also an HD version designed for the iPad for $2.
Play Kalei Transforms Your Photos into a Puzzle Game
- Published on April 27, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Photographer Captures What Male Entitlement Feels Like to Women Who Experience It
- 20 of Apple's Favorite Photos Shot with the iPhone 6
- Unusual Photo Questions Asked at a Camera Store in Ventura, California
- How Photoshop's Sharpening Tools Work and How to Best Use Them
- This Gigantic Collection of 600 Vintage Cameras is for Sale on eBay: It's Yours for $35K
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- Nikon D7200: A 24.2MP DSLR Focused on Speed and Sharpness for Photo and Video
- Download a Free Copy of the $60 Perfect Effects 9 by onOne Software
- Review: The Canon 11-24mm f/4L is Pricey and Heavy but Unmatched Optically
- Did You Know About the Rear Gelatin Filter Slot on Some Wide Angle Lenses?