If you’ve ever browsed the t-shirts at Threadless, you know that the company features photography very prominently on their website. Each shirt page shows off not only the design, but a unique photo of a guy and a gal wearing that design — often in a location that reflects the artwork. Grover Sanschagrin of PhotoShelter recently paid a visit to Threadless and made this interesting behind-the-scenes video of how the photo department (AKA Sean Dorgan) there operates.
Behind the Scenes with the Threadless Photo Department
- Published on April 21, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Taylor Swift Crashes Young Fan's Photo Shoot While Out Jogging in Nashville
- Musician Ryan Adams Stops Show to Yell at Fan Whose Flash Triggers His Ménière’s Disease
- A Mother's Darkly Humorous Portraits of 'Domestic Bliss'
- Inside the Warrior: Striking Portraits that Reveal the Masculine Side of Yoga
- Dramatic Black-and-White Studio Portraits of Goats and Sheep... Seriously
- The Bob Ross of Bug Photography Returns with a Solid Overview of the Macro Workflow
- This is What Adobe's Cloud-Based Version of Photoshop Looks (and Works) Like
- Video: Does Gear 6x the Price Get You a 6x Better Photo? (Spoiler: No)
- Lammily Doll With Realistic Measurements Gets a Photoshop Makeover in Powerful Video