If you’ve ever browsed the t-shirts at Threadless, you know that the company features photography very prominently on their website. Each shirt page shows off not only the design, but a unique photo of a guy and a gal wearing that design — often in a location that reflects the artwork. Grover Sanschagrin of PhotoShelter recently paid a visit to Threadless and made this interesting behind-the-scenes video of how the photo department (AKA Sean Dorgan) there operates.
Behind the Scenes with the Threadless Photo Department
- Published on April 21, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- Photographer's 100-Year-Old Notebook Discovered in Antarctica After Snow Melts
- Flickr Responds to XKCD Challenge with Site that Tells You if Your Picture Has a Park or Bird in It