If you’ve ever browsed the t-shirts at Threadless, you know that the company features photography very prominently on their website. Each shirt page shows off not only the design, but a unique photo of a guy and a gal wearing that design — often in a location that reflects the artwork. Grover Sanschagrin of PhotoShelter recently paid a visit to Threadless and made this interesting behind-the-scenes video of how the photo department (AKA Sean Dorgan) there operates.
Behind the Scenes with the Threadless Photo Department
- Published on April 21, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- World Press Photo Strips Giovanni Troilo of His First Prize Win for Misrepresenting Photo
- This Camera Will Capture a 1,000-Year Exposure That Ends in 3015 for History's Slowest Photo
- This Slow-Mo Clip Shows What It's Like to Photograph Planes Landing at Maho Beach
- Photographer Captures What Male Entitlement Feels Like to Women Who Experience It
- Photographer Captures Weasel Riding on the Back of a Flying Woodpecker
- Photos of a Last Trip to the Beach to Give a Dying Pit Bull the Vacation of a Lifetime
- Octopus Grabs Camera, Photographs Photographer, and Becomes Famous
- A Photographer's Review of the Canon 11-24mm f/4L
- A Frog Riding a Beetle: Is This a Real Wildlife Photo or a Bunch of BS?
- Photographer Proposes by Flashing the Big Question Onto His Girlfriend's Portrait Backdrop
- 99 Cent: A Look at the Widespread Confusion Over a Photo Gursky DIDN’T Shoot
- How to Take Incredible High-Speed Photos of Muzzle Flashes
- Miss World Philippines Portraits: Is This Poor Beauty Retouching or a Cultural Preference?
- CloudPic: A Universal Adapter That Connects Your Camera to Your Phone
- Iconic Magnum Photographer René Burri Passed Away Today at Age 81