If you’ve ever browsed the t-shirts at Threadless, you know that the company features photography very prominently on their website. Each shirt page shows off not only the design, but a unique photo of a guy and a gal wearing that design — often in a location that reflects the artwork. Grover Sanschagrin of PhotoShelter recently paid a visit to Threadless and made this interesting behind-the-scenes video of how the photo department (AKA Sean Dorgan) there operates.
Behind the Scenes with the Threadless Photo Department
- Published on April 21, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Call of Duty Ad Imagines the Crazy Man Behind the KillCam Camera
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- Photographer Makes Fruits and Vegetables Glow by Sticking Lights Inside
- Underwater Photographer Finds Himself Engulfed by a Sperm Whale 'Poopsplosion'
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- Photographer Suing Nike for Ripping Off His Photo for Its Iconic Jordan 'Jumpman' Logo
- Animated GIFs Reveal the Retouching That Went Into Composited Photos
- Sports Illustrated Lays Off All Remaining Staff Photographers
- Photographer Benoit Paillé Captures Real Photos of the Virtual World of GTA V
- Leica Lens Holder Lets You Use Your Backup Lens for Stabilization
- 500px Launches Groups and Discussions to Build a Community for Its Users
- Adobe Launches Photoshop Touch for iOS and Android Tablets
- Photographer Captures Outdoor Scenes Inside His Tiny Indoor Studio