Lens attachments for the iPhone 4 already exist, but the GoPano micro is a bit different — it’s a 360° lens that records every direction at the same time. Once it’s recorded, you can go back and use a special viewer to watch the video from any perspective, panning the scene as the video is playing. EyeSee360, the company behind the product, has launched a Kickstarter project to fund it and gauge interest. After setting a goal of $20,000, they’ve already managed to raise over $50,000 with more than a month remaining. Backing the project for $50 on Kickstarter will preorder you one of these lenses.
360° Lens Lets You Shoot Panoramic Video on the iPhone 4
- Published on April 7, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- How I Make Money as a Travel Photographer in 2015
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- A Look at the Upcoming LG G4 Phone's 'Pro' Camera, f/1.8 Lens, and Manual Controls
- How I Built My First Photo Studio Over the Course of Three Months
- A Wedding Photographer Story
- Man Claims the Sony RX100 III Has Dangerous Levels of Radiation, Is Quickly Shot Down
- Lightroom CC Will Be Announced Tomorrow
- Ted Forbes Answers the Question 'Should I Work for Free?'
- Man Who Shot South Carolina Police Shooting Wants $10,000 Per Use
- These Animated GIFs Show the Evolution of Cameras Through History