You’ve probably heard people say that you shouldn’t try to get a cheap photographer for wedding photography. Here’s a good example of why.
Can you point out all the things this wedding photographer is doing wrong? Leave a comment and we’ll get a running list going here.
- Shooting only the backs of people’s heads
- Not shooting from different perspectives
- Getting in peoples way
- Holding the camera incorrectly
- His flash is obnoxious and distracting
- He’s the star of the video being shot
- Wearing a t-shirt and dressed disrespectfully
- The 70-200mm lens is dangling dangerously near his ankles
(via The Phoblographer)