This humorous video found on the NHL website demonstrates the improper way of using your Leica M6 if you ever have the opportunity to photograph the Stanley Cup.
How Not to Photograph the Stanley Cup with a Leica M6
- Published on March 10, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- ChargeAll is the World's Smallest Battery Pack with a Standard Wall Outlet for Charging Your Gear
- Does Lighting the Olympic Flame Involve Setting Fire to a Piece of 35mm Film?
- NASA is Asking You to Help Them Sort Through Over 1.8 Million Photos from Its Archives
- Paul Octavious: Merging Art And Photography
- Photographer Sheds a Beautiful New Light on Famous Landmarks with Gorgeous Infrared Images
- Explore Hong Kong’s ‘Vertical Horizon’ in These Reverse-Vertigo Inducing Photos