This video shows a beautiful way of displaying your photographs using a birch-wood plaque and clear epoxy resin. You can order them from The Resin Man for your Facebook photographs, or you can try doing this yourself for your next photo project.
Making Photo Tiles with Wood and Resin
- Published on March 2, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Color is This Dress? Is it Under or Over Exposed?
- Leonard Nimoy's Passion for Photography
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- Download a Free Copy of the $60 Perfect Effects 9 by onOne Software
- A First Look at the HDR Merge Feature Coming Soon in Lightroom 6
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- Portraits of Men with Their Beloved Cat Companions
- These Are the Darkroom Techniques Photoshop's Tools Are Based On
- A Crazy Photo Sequence from a Crash-Filled NASCAR Xfinity Series Race