This video shows a beautiful way of displaying your photographs using a birch-wood plaque and clear epoxy resin. You can order them from The Resin Man for your Facebook photographs, or you can try doing this yourself for your next photo project.
Making Photo Tiles with Wood and Resin
- Published on March 2, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- Picwing Takes the Pain Out of Mailing Photos to Family
- Canon Defends 5D Mark III, Claims “Light Leak” Doesn’t Affect the Captured Image
- Pint-Sized Toy DSLR Complete with Swappable Lenses
- Creepy Portraits of Teddy Bears Marred by Decades of Children’s Love
- 70-Gigapixel Panorama of Budapest Takes Over as World’s Largest Photo