“The Cameraman” is a cartoon retelling of a true story involving a bunch of first-graders and a camera craze that swept across the playground. It illustrates how being behind a camera can rob you of your humanity… even if the camera isn’t real.
How Being Behind the Camera Can Rob Us of Our Humanity
- Published on February 23, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Instagram Censors Photo of Fully Clothed Woman on Period, Causes Uproar
- Pranksters Put Up Fake 'Shot on iPhone 6' Ads Next to Real Apple Billboards
- Photographers Shooting in West Virginia Reportedly Harassed and Detained by 'Mob'
- Just the Lenses: The Great 200mm Shootout
- Arkansas Passes Privacy Bill That Could Kill Street Photography
- How to Do Cinematic Color Grading on Your Photos with Photoshop
- Buying or Selling Used Gear on Craigslist? Arrange the Meetup at a Police Station
- Check Out the Nikon P900's Ridiculous 83x Zoom
- An Automated Slide Film Scanner Built with LEGOs
- Hike-Lapse: Man Walks the 2,600 Miles from Mexico to Canada and Snaps a Selfie Every Mile