If there was an MTV Cribs for photographers, it would probably look something like this. In this video Yuri Arcurs gives us a tour of his new photo studio, and the €300,000 (~$400,000) of lighting equipment that he has lying around in it. It’s a studio fit for the king of microstock — one who sells over 2,000 photos a day and over 2 million a year.
A Guided Tour of Yuri Arcurs’ New Studio
- Published on February 23, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Guy's Wife Refused to Take Maternity Photos, So He Posed for Them Instead
- Chinese SWAT Member and Fiancée's Action-Packed Engagement Photos Go Viral
- How I Photograph the Milky Way in the Light-Polluted Skies of Singapore
- Soldier's Geotagged Instagram Selfies Land Russia and Putin in Hot Water
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Sony a7S Astrophotography Review
- Would You Pay $35,000 to Buy the Only Print of This Gorgeous Cape Town Photograph?
- 'Time-Lapse' Condenses 1 Hour of Air Strikes into 1 Minute, Shows Gaza Neighborhood Leveled
- Shoot Hazy and Ethereal Photos Using a Sandwich Bag and Colored Markers
- Urbex Photographer Discovers Eerie 'Train Graveyard' in North Carolina Forest