If there was an MTV Cribs for photographers, it would probably look something like this. In this video Yuri Arcurs gives us a tour of his new photo studio, and the €300,000 (~$400,000) of lighting equipment that he has lying around in it. It’s a studio fit for the king of microstock — one who sells over 2,000 photos a day and over 2 million a year.
A Guided Tour of Yuri Arcurs’ New Studio
- Published on February 23, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Sports Illustrated Lays Off All Remaining Staff Photographers
- Photographer Suing Nike for Ripping Off His Photo for Its Iconic Jordan 'Jumpman' Logo
- Underwater Photographer Finds Himself Engulfed by a Sperm Whale 'Poopsplosion'
- Animated GIFs Reveal the Retouching That Went Into Composited Photos
- Call of Duty Ad Imagines the Crazy Man Behind the KillCam Camera
- What Outdoor Photos Would Look Like with Other Stars and Planets as Our Sun and Moon
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- Gear Avoidance Syndrome: It Might be Healthy for Your Photography