Have you always wondered how to use the Pen Tool in Photoshop but have never gotten around to learning it? f stoppers published this uber-informative video tutorial by Sean Armenta teaching how it’s used and why it’s a tool that everyone should learn. The teaching is done on a Mac, so if you have a PC, just substitute CTRL for CMD and ALT for OPT.
How to Use the Pen Tool in Photoshop
- Published on February 15, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- 13 Mind-Bending Thoughts About Photography
- The World's Smallest 80MP Medium Format Camera for Drones Unveiled by Phase One Industrial
- Photo of a Syrian Girl Surrendering to the Camera Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Taking Pictures: A Cute Animated Short About Love and Photography
- Seascapes: Ocean Waves Photographed to Look Like Mountain Ranges
- How to Do Cinematic Color Grading on Your Photos with Photoshop
- Satire: Disgruntled Pixel Peepers Say Canon 5DS Still Not Enough
- 'Stormlapse' Photographer Ryan McGinnis Shares His Most Epic Shots of 2014
- Is This a First Look at Canon's Upcoming Large Sensor PowerShot Camera?
- How to Capture Stunning Star Trail Photos in Light Polluted Places