We’ve shared beautiful timelapse videos already for San Francisco and Toyko, and now here’s one of New York City. It was shot by Josh Owens using a Canon 5D Mark II (with the 14mm 2.8L, 24mm 1.4L, 50mm 1.2L, and 70-200 2.8L), and a Dynamic Perception timelapse dolly.
Beautiful Timelapse of New York City
- Published on January 21, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Man Has DSLR Stolen by Flight Attendant, Then Finds it on eBay and Gets It Back
- Coming Soon: 52-Megapixel Cameras in Smartphones
- Photo Scanning Businessman Being Sued for $90M After Making $120K Per Week
- The Sun-Blaster: How to Build a Powerful DIY 1000W-Equivalent LED Light for $40
- This is Why You Shouldn't Check Your Camera Gear In When Flying
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- Mitakon Speedmaster 85mm f/1.2: A 'Dream' Portrait Lens from China
- A First-Person Shooter Called Street Photography
- WikiLeaks' Sony Docs: A7r II, A6000 II, and RX Cameras Coming. A-Mount Left to Die?
- Man Who Shot South Carolina Police Shooting Wants $10,000 Per Use