Here’s a short and very interesting behind-the-scenes documentary with Scott Schuman, who has made a name for himself in the fashion industry by roaming the streets of big cities, capturing beautiful photographs of fashion, and publishing them to his website The Sartorialist.
Street Photography with Scott Schuman, aka The Sartorialist
- Published on January 7, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Braces Time-Lapse: Watch 18 Months of Teeth Straightening in 30 Seconds
- Why Your Wedding Photographer Won't Give You a Disk of Unedited RAW Files
- Extreme Weight Loss, Photoshop Edition
- 10 Reasons Why a Professional Photographer Left Nikon for Sony Mirrorless
- Adobe Releases a Murder Mystery PSD for Halloween to Test Your Photoshop Skills
- OK Go's New Music Video Will Blow Your Mind with Its Fancy Drone Camerawork
- 7 Things Photographers Wish They Had Learned in Photography School
- Google Ordered to Pay Woman After Capturing Her Cleavage with Street View Cameras
- Paris Views: Voyeuristic Portraits of Parisians Captured Through Apartment Windows
- Famous Album Cover Photos Uncropped to Reveal 'The Bigger Picture'