The size and video quality of GoPro cameras opens the door to all kinds of unique experimental footage that would be extremely difficult (or impossible) with large and bulky HD-capable cameras, whether it’s documenting the everyday life of a cat or capturing video from the edges of space with a balloon. Here’s an even wackier idea — attaching a GoPro Hero camera to the end of a broadsword with duct tape and capturing video as the sword is being swung around. The resulting footage is strange, cool, and definitely unique.
GoPro Hero Reveals What It Feels like to Be a Broadsword
- Published on December 27, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- How I Make Money as a Travel Photographer in 2015
- Adobe Unveils Lightroom CC: Speed Boost, RAW HDR and Pano, Face Finding, and More
- Woman Pointing Smartphone Camera at Police Has It Snatched and Smashed
- Lightroom CC Will Be Announced Tomorrow
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- A Look at the Upcoming LG G4 Phone's 'Pro' Camera, f/1.8 Lens, and Manual Controls
- How I Built My First Photo Studio Over the Course of Three Months
- A Wedding Photographer Story
- Man Claims the Sony RX100 III Has Dangerous Levels of Radiation, Is Quickly Shot Down
- Ted Forbes Answers the Question 'Should I Work for Free?'