Noah Kalina’s famous “everyday” project spanned six years of his life, but began when he was 19 years old. “Natalie Time Lapse” is similar, but begins when the subject is born and ends when she is ten years old. Even though the pose and expression are far from being as precise as in Kalina’s video, it’s quite interesting watching someone go from newborn to ten-year-old.
Girl Aging Ten Years in Ninety Seconds
- Published on December 3, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- South Korean Government Threatening Selfie Stick Retailers with $27K Fines and Jail Time
- Creative Underexposure with Nikon DSLRs
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- Rumor: Two 50MP Canon DSLRs in the Works, One With and One Without a Low Pass Filter
- 6 Black and White Photography Tips for Monochrome Enthusiasts
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments