Noah Kalina’s famous “everyday” project spanned six years of his life, but began when he was 19 years old. “Natalie Time Lapse” is similar, but begins when the subject is born and ends when she is ten years old. Even though the pose and expression are far from being as precise as in Kalina’s video, it’s quite interesting watching someone go from newborn to ten-year-old.
Girl Aging Ten Years in Ninety Seconds
- Published on December 3, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- Curious Coincidence: Photo Shows Same Time and Place as Frame from Hitchcock's 'Vertigo'
- Best Photobomb Ever? Queen Sneaks Into Selfie at Commonwealth Games
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- Understanding Aperture: Why Shooting Wide Open Isn't Always the Best Choice
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- Border Official Threatens Boy Scout with 10 Years in Prison and $10K Fine for Taking a Picture
- Zany Picture Frame Concept Encourages ‘Vandalism,’ Let You Draw on Your Pics
- Starry Long Exposure Photos of Fireflies in the Forests of Japan
- Sigma’s Official Dealer in Belarus Says the 50mm f/1.4 Art Lens Will Only Cost $790!
- PSA Uses ‘Photo a Day’ Concept to Draw Attention to Domestic Violence
- Buried Camera Found 18 Months After Earthquake, Wedding Photos Intact