Imagine you snap out of unconsciousness and realize you’ve been in a pretty serious accident. You have no memory of what happened, but luckily you were wearing a motorcycle camera that was filming your ride. That’s exactly what happened to a guy in Kashmir recently. The 51 second video above sent chills down his spine when he first watched it after the accident. The footage became the memory he lost in an accident in which he miraculously only suffered a broken leg. Don’t worry, the video isn’t graphic — just jaw-dropping.
Helmet Cam Footage Becomes Dude’s Memory of Crazy Accident
- Published on September 5, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Ghostly Images of WiFi Signals Captured Using Long Exposure Photography and an Android App
- iOS App Solves the Problem of 'Overswiping' When You Hand a Friend your Phone to Look at Photos
- Stop Hiding: Show YOU and You Won't be 'Just Another Photographer with Pretty Images'
- No Cameras Allowed: Is it Real or Fake?
- Kayakers Raised Out of the Water by Playful Whale, Capture the Incredible Encounter on Camera
- Photographer Turns Her Spam Emails into Imagined Portraits of the Imaginary Senders
- Video: A Comprehensive Guide to Developing Your Own Color Film
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Big Print Marketplace: Helping Photogs Trade Prints Through Tumblr
- Twitter to Launch Photo Sharing Feature
- Motion Image Photography: Pulling Stills from Super-High-Res Video
- Man Films LEGO Space Shuttle Traveling to Space on a Balloon
- K-Circle: A Heavy-Duty DSLR Controller That Iron Man Would Be Proud Of