Early last month we shared a creative viral video Google made to show off the fast rendering speed of their Chrome browser using super slow motion. Rival browser Opera has released a “super slow motion” video of their own to show that their browser is faster than a potato. Enjoy.
Opera Parody of Google’s Super Slow Motion Chrome Tests
- Published on June 1, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- Photographer's 100-Year-Old Notebook Discovered in Antarctica After Snow Melts
- Flickr Responds to XKCD Challenge with Site that Tells You if Your Picture Has a Park or Bird in It
- Make a Rain Machine to Spice Up Your Portraits for $20 and Some Elbow Grease
- The Singh Project: Portraits that Show the Diversity of Sikh Men