This video, created by PhotoErrant, shows a Canon 7D shooting at 8 frames per second on high-speed continuous mode. This definitely isn’t something you should try yourself, since it whacks hundreds of shutter actuations off the lifespan of your camera and exposes the sensor to dust. Luckily for us, there’s people willing to do these experiments and upload them to YouTube.
Canon 7D Shooting 8 Frames Per Second
- Published on March 29, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- What Color is This Dress? Is it Under or Over Exposed?
- Portraits of Men with Their Beloved Cat Companions
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- Town Accuses Photographer of Staging His Shots That Won World Press Photo
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- Leonard Nimoy's Passion for Photography
- A First Look at the HDR Merge Feature Coming Soon in Lightroom 6
- The 25 Most Popular Smartphone Photos on Flickr in 2014
- These Are the Darkroom Techniques Photoshop's Tools Are Based On