Nikon recently conducted a survey called “Picture Yourself”, and released some interesting findings today, a lot of which reveals things about the way people view themselves. The survey was conducted using random telephone dialing, and sampled 1000 Americans 18 and older.
If only we had thought of some of these questions for our weekly polls… Maybe we’ll use a few in the future.
Anyhow, here were some interesting findings:
- 25% would choose to retake a family photo if they could turn back time
- 92% of adults had at least one photograph taken of them so far this year
- 79% believe they look better in person than in photographs (do you?)
- 26% chose weight as the feature they dislike the most in photos
- Men have an average of 73 photos taken of them, while women have only 38
Are there any other questions you wish Nikon had included in the survey? Let us know, and we’ll conduct “research” with PetaPixel polls!
(via The Imaging Resource)